• Open Enrollment

    Open Enrollment Contact & Procedures

    • Any student who has been attending BHS and is not a Byron School District resident must complete open enrollment paperwork and submit it to the district office each year.
    • If a family has been a resident and moves out of district, open enrollment paperwork must be submitted if you wish to continue attendance at ISD 531.


    • Anyone who wishes to attend BHS in the future, must complete open enrollment request that must be approved by the school board. Contact Anne Ludvigson in the District Office (507.775.2383) or e-mail her at anne.ludvigsen@byron.k12.mn.us.
    • To expedite the process, parents may also start the process by completing the new student application and packet so records can be obtained.