• Transcripts


    For college or NCAA purposes, order your BHS electronic transcript from Parchment at: www.parchment.com. Counselors assist all seniors to establish a Parchment account in the fall. All students should use a personal email to establish their account because school emails are closed after students graduate. Please note: all official transcript requests are defaulted to include ACT test scores. If a student would like an official transcript sent to a university without test scores included, the student must request this through the BHS Counseling Office BEFORE submitting their transcript order.  The transcript fee is currently $4.15.  This fee will be increasing to $4.40 on January 1, 2023

    Get started under MY TRANSCRIPTS and use your 8 digit student ID number.

    NOTE: Setup your PARCHMENT account first, then click on "DELIVER" to select the college(s) to receive your transcript. Be sure to record you user name and password for future reference. Once an account is created with Parchment, an unofficial transcript will be sent to your Parchment account. Log on to Parchment to view.

    Click here for step by step instructions on how to create a parchment account and order a transcript.

    Transcript requests for insurance or scholarship: In many cases students can print and mail an unofficial transcript from Infinite Campus portal. If an official transcript is required for a scholarship or insurance, contact the counseling department secretary who will be happy to provide an official transcript given adequate time to complete the request.


    Graduates from the class of 2008 and earlier should CLICK HERE to submit a request. If you have any questions, please call (507) 624-0354 or e-mail: shannon.underberg@byron.k12.mn.us


    Colleges require a final transcript showing graduation date and final credit. Any senior who plans to attend college in the fall must log on to Parchment and order a final BHS transcript.

    In order to transfer any college credit earned, whether that was earned in the College Now classes at BHS or PSEO; YOU must request the college send a transcript to the receiving college. If college credit was earned through AP or CLEP testing and you did not identify the one college you wanted your scores sent to; YOU must request Collegeboard send the transcript. Link and directions to order college transcripts is available below. Questions regarding transcripts may be directed to the counseling office at 507-624-0354. It may be safest to be sure the college has posted grades before you order the transcript to prevent them from sending the transcript without final grades.

    ACT / SAT Scores

    ACT and SAT scores are shown on the BHS Official Transcript if the student requested the scores be set to BHS. Some colleges will accept the transcript ACT score, however, many colleges require the student send it directly from the ACT Test center (in Iowa).

    Order ACT scores at: www.actstudent.org.

    Order SAT scores at http://sat.collegeboard.org/scores.


    If you have taken a course for college credit, you must request an official college transcript from the institution that awarded the credit, be sent to the college you will be attending. (Note – if you are attending another MnSCU (MN State College and Universities) institution, you can ask the school you will be attending to pull your SMSU or RCTC transcript free of charge.) You may have to pay a fee to have it sent, however it is best to check the online site listed for updated information, instructions and fee requirements. Final Note: Make sure your class is completed and the grade is posted before you make the request to assure a complete transcript is sent.

  • PLTW (Project Lead the Way)

  • AP (Advanced Placement - Collegeboard)

  • CLEP (College Level Exam Program - Collegeboard)

  • RCTC (Rochester Community and Technical College)

  • SMSU (Southwest Minnesota State University)