Byron High School Registration has been prepared for you in planning for your next year's school schedule. Review carefully the course requirements for graduation, your interests and future plans, then select courses that will contribute to the realization of those plans. Click under the Registration Guide and Forms tab.
Byron High School Registration Guide has been prepared for you in planning for your next year's school schedule.
- You may use the google document above which includes links, or you may choose to use the PDF to the right under forms.
- Review carefully the course requirements for graduation, your interests and future plans, then select courses that will contribute to the realization of those plans.
- Parents must sign the correct grade level registration form
- Students must return the signed registration form and printed copy of IC course selections (all 16 first choices and 10 alternatives)
Four Year Plan / Personal Learning Plan:
All students are required to develop a plan to reflect course interests as related to college and careers plans. The time devoted to careful planning will be time well spent. We suggest you consult with your parents, guardians, teachers, and counselor before making these important choices. Also the time spent in the career explorations classes as well as other activities is very helpful in determine a career path. Any student may use either the Four Year Plan or Personal Learning Plan available through MCIS.
- Students graduating in 2019 - 2021 will complete a "Personal Learning Plan" through MCIS to plan their courses to meet their personal college and career plan.
- Students graduating in 2022 and beyond will be completing their 4 year course plan in Infinite Campus and the Personal Learning Plan will be completed in MCIS.