What is an E-Learning Day?
An E-Learning Day may be called when there is inclement weather or if there are any issues with our buildings where we are forced to close. This day is still considered an instructional day. Teachers at each level have a plan and will communicate their requirements for the E-learning day with students/families.
About E- Learning Days
Announcing and facilitating E-Learning Days
- Families of students will receive an automated phone call notifying them of updates as needed.
- Teachers will communicate assignments for the students in their courses.
- Teachers will be online and accessible to provide support for student learning.
- Teachers may send home pre-planned activities.
- Accommodations will be made for students with special needs and for students that do not have access to the internet.
Staff Availability Teachers, administrators, and other licensed professionals will be available by phone, email or via the grade-appropriate digital learning space (Google Classroom/Google Meet or SeeSaw) from 7:30-3:00.