At Byron Public Schools, we believe student participation in extracurricular activities will build positive character traits such as; effective communication skills, selflessness, self-discipline, work ethic, teamwork, accountability, persistence, sportsmanship, confidence, respect, honesty, and leadership that will prepare them for lifelong learning.
21-22 Fall Activities Registration is open.
Steps to Register for Byron Activities on SchoolPay
- Complete required once per year form:
- 2021-22 MSHSL Forms and "add to cart"
- Refresh SchoolPay
- Select student name from upper right hand drop down.
- Select activity and click "add to cart"
- If no activities are available, please contact Byron Activities to verify your student has a current physical on file.
- Items will open.
- Complete additional information requested:
- Emergency Card Information
- Student Email (required for coaches roster)
- Student Cell Phone (optional for coaches roster)
- Parent/Guardian Cell Phone (required for coaches roster)
- Parent Email automatically rosters from payment receipt.
- Trap Team Only: Select gun gauge for ammunition purchase
- Add sport(s) and checkout.
- If you have additional items or students to purchase, click on Add and Continue Shopping. Then do step 7 when you complete.
AD Admin Assistant
Athletic Trainer, LAT, ATC